- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T without HD Cooling Package
- Expansion tank hose is constructed from four layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Radiator hoses are constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes upper and lower radiator hoses and expansion tank hose
- Includes high-quality worm gear clamps for ease of installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your Camaro’s radiator hoses with the Mishimoto 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T Radiator Hose Kit. This kit is designed for turbo Camaros without GM’s heavy-duty cooling and brake package.
Get rid of the ugly stock rubber hoses in favor of a direct-fit kit made of high-grade silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers, good for keeping things contained at temperatures of up to 330°F. High-quality worm gear clamps ensure that parts stay secure no matter what the conditions are, and the added strength of the materials in both the hose and clamps offer improved pressure tolerance compared to stock.
The kit includes an upper hose, a lower hose, and an expansion tank hose, and is available in your choice of black, blue, or red. This product also ships with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Upper Radiator Hose
(1) Lower Radiator Hose
(1) Expansion Tank Hose
(7) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes LTG Chassis Codes Alpha
Material Silicone Exterior Material Silicone Ext. Material Temp. Rating 330°F (165°C) Int. Layer Temp. Rating 330°F (165°C) Interior Layer Silicone Interior Material Heat-Resistant Embedded Fibers Outer Diameter Hose 1: 1.52"/1.65"Hose 2: 1.52"/1.65"Hose 3: 0.59" Max Temp 330°F Inner Diameter Hose 1: 1.12"/1.26"Hose 2: 1.12"/1.26"Hose 3: 0.28"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!