- Precision designed 6061 aluminium -AN line assembly and fitting wrench set
- Prevents damage to -AN fittings during assembly
- Includes -3AN, -4AN, -6AN, -8AN, -10AN, -12AN, -16AN, and -20AN fitting wrenches (B)
- Includes -4AN, -6AN, -8AN, -10AN, -12AN and -16AN line assembly wrenches (S)
- Durable anodized finish
- Double-ended wrench design allows for compact storage
- Sizes stamped into wrench for easy identification
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Put the adjustable wrench down and back away from the -AN fitting! Having the proper tools can make all the difference in completing a job in a tidy and efficient manner. Mishimoto is proud to release a full -AN wrench set, providing all the tools you need for constructing -AN lines and tightening all your -AN fittings. Along with making the process easier, these 6061 aluminium wrenches prevent damage and scratches to your new -AN fittings. Our -AN wrench set features a double-ended design, allowing for compact storage. Mishimoto -AN wrenches feature stamped wrench sizing, allowing for easy identification. These wrenches include a durable, black anodized finish which provides a sleek appearance and optimal corrosion resistance. As with all Mishimoto products, these -AN fitting wrenches include our signature Lifetime Warranty.
(1) -3AN(B) and -4AN(B) Combination Wrench
(1) -4AN(S) and -6AN(B) Combination Wrench
(1) -6AN(S) and -8AN(B) Combination Wrench
(1) -8AN(S) and -10AN(B) Combination Wrench
(1) -10AN(S) and -12AN(B) Combination Wrench
(1) -12AN(S) and -16AN(B) Combination Wrench
(1) -16AN(S) and -20AN(B) Combination Wrench
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(B) Wrenches For Fittings (S) Wrenches For Line End Assembly
- TECH SPECS
Aluminum Thickness 9.25mm Material 6061 Aluminum
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!