- Direct-fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Reduces oil temperatures by up to 40°F
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Includes billet aluminum oil sandwich plate or thermostatic oil sandwich plate
- 25-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal reduction in fluid temperature
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
With its aggressive styling, 455-horsepower V8, and rear wheel drive layout, the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS is certainly a beast of a car! While you’re hitting the streets or tearing it up on the track, it can be easy to forget about your engine oil and the temperatures it has to endure. As with any high performance vehicle, keeping your engine oil temperatures in line is the key to worry-free performance and a long life for your Camaro.
Engine oil coolers are a great way to maintain optimal oil temperature, which provides the best possible protection for the components within your high powered V8. Our Mishimoto engineers have gone one step further than the factory liquid-to-liquid setup and come up with a direct fit liquid-to-air oil cooler kit that mounts behind the front bumper on brackets designed specifically for your Camaro. This huge 25-row stacked plate oil cooler will take full advantage of all that air flowing through the front end of your car.
Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black, the Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit includes preassembled stainless steel braided oil lines with durable AN fittings, a thermostatic or non-thermostatic 6061 aluminum CNC’d oil sandwich plate, and custom mounting brackets – you can be sure that we’ve thought of everything to make this kit as direct-fit as possible, keeping your oil cool AND making the install a breeze! With a test-proven 40°F temperature drop, you don’t have to worry about your engine oil overheating even under the most extreme conditions – rest assured that with the Mishimoto Direct-Fit Oil Cooler Kit, you can drive your Camaro the way it was intended to be driven and remain confident that your oil is taken care of. Additionally, as with any other product we offer, you can be confident that your part is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
(3) Application Specific Mounting Brackets w/ Corrosion Resistant Mounting Hardware
(1) Horn Relocation Mounting Bracket
(1) 25 Row Oil Cooler (Sleek Silver or Stealth Black)
(1) 4ft 9in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45° and 90° -10AN Fittings
(1) 3ft 9in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90° -10AN Fittings
(1) Banjo Fitting with Bolt M20 x -10AN + Dowty Seals, Black
(1) 45° Female -10AN Swivel to Male Adapter, Black
(1) M22 Oil Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic or Non-Thermostatic)
(1) M22 x 1.5 Sandwich Plate Adapter
(1) M20 x -10AN Sandwich Plate Fitting with Dowty Seal, Black
(1) 1ft Thermal Heat Wrap
Mishimoto Lifetme Warranty
This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes LT1 Chassis Codes Alpha
Rows 25 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate Fitting Size -10AN Install Torque Specs Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Increase In Oil Capacity 0.75 qt Temp Difference 40°F Overall Height 12.95" Overall Length 8.35" Overall Width 1.97" Core Size 11.0" x 7.32" x 1.97"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!