- Direct fit for MQB platform vehicles, including Volkswagen MK7 Golf R, Audi 8V S3, and Audi 8S TT 2.0TSi
- 106% increase in coolant capacity over stock heat exchanger
- Included stainless-steel stone guard protects against road debris
- Dual-pass design balances flow and cooling performance for maximum efficiency
- 52% increase in core volume over stock heat exchanger
- Helps maintain safe coolant, engine oil, and DSG oil temperatures
- Can be used to replace one or both of the stock MQB auxiliary heat exchangers (sold individually, must purchase 2 to replace auxiliary radiator and DSG cooler)
- 68% increase in fin surface area over stock heat exchanger
- Combine with the Mishimoto Performance Radiator for the ultimate cooling package
- Louvered fins circulate air throughout the core for improved heat transfer
- Strutted tubes throughout the core allow it to withstand the twists, turns, and bumps of the road or track
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The VW/Audi MQB platform is the perfect candidate for a sleeper street build or full-blown track monster. Whether it's a VW Mk7 Golf R, Audi 8V S3, or 8S TT 2.0TSi, the potential power of the TSI/TFSI engines is incredible. Simple bolt-ons and a tune can net you over 100 horsepower and 120 lb-ft of torque, but with great power often comes great heat.
All that power requires powerful cooling, especially considering the MQB platform vehicles use coolant to cool the engine, transmission fluid, and oil. Even with up to two auxiliary heat exchangers, these vehicles can still see reduced transmission performance and oil temps well above the safe limit after a few laps around the track. Luckily, Mishimoto has a solution to keep your MQB VW or Audi cool and keep you on the track longer.
The Mishimoto 2015+ VW/Audi MQB Performance Auxiliary Heat Exchanger is the perfect upgrade for your stock auxiliary heat exchanger, DSG cooler, or both! Our auxiliary cooler increases core volume by 52% and coolant capacity by a massive 106% over stock. The core of the Mishimoto aux cooler also utilizes louvered fins to effectively circulate air throughout the core and boost fin surface area by 68%. The dual-pass design balances flow with cooling performance for maximum efficiency, while strutted tubes throughout the core ensure durability through the twists and turns of the road or track. The included stainless-steel stone guard adds even more durability to this 2015+ MQB auxiliary heat exchanger by protecting it against road debris kicked up by the car you're about to overtake.
Like all our VW/Audi performance products, this 2015+ VW/Audi MQB Performance Auxiliary Heat Exchanger is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of performance.
(1) Mishimoto Performance Auxiliary Heat Exchanger / DSG Cooler
(1) Stainless-Steel Stone Guard
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Price listed is for one heat exchanger. Customers who wish to replace both their auxiliary radiator and their DSG cooler must purchase two units.
- TECH SPECS
Chassis Codes MQB Fits 2015+ Volkswagen MK7 Golf R
2014+ Audi 8X S1
2015+ Audi 8V S3
2015+ Audi 8S TT (2.0TSi)
2012-2020 Seat 5F León Cupra
Overall Height 296.5 mm Overall Length 200 mm Rows 1 Coolant Capacity 0.27 L Dual Pass True Overall Width 110 mm Core Length 180.9 mm Core Height 216 mm Core Thickness 42 mm Rows 1
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!