- Direct fit for the 2015-2021 Subaru WRX 6SPD
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 57 whp and 52 wtq with the catted downpipe and a tune, using 93 octane fuel on 6-speed WRX (see additional images for dyno chart)
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 73 whp and 64 wtq with the catted downpipe, a tune, and the Mishimoto Subaru WRX Performance Air Intake, using 93 octane fuel on 6-speed WRX (see additional images for dyno chart)
- Significant torque improvement in the low end and across the entire power band
- Fits with both CVT and manual transmissions
- Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 304 stainless steel one-piece design allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow
- 3/8" thick stainless steel, CNC-machined four-bolt flange
- 3.5" to 3.0" transition out of turbo outlet allows exhaust gas to flow smoothly
- Additional wideband oxygen-sensor bung and plug in ideal location for aftermarket wideband sensors
- Mates with the stock cat-back exhaust
- New studs for turbine housing
- New studs for turbine housing
- Includes stock gasket for turbo outlet
Mishimoto is proud to expand their line of 2015 WRX parts to include the performance 2015 WRX Downpipe. The biggest restriction in the stock 2015 WRX exhaust system is the downpipe. By installing the Mishimoto 2015 WRX downpipe, the FA20DIT 2015 WRX exhaust system is able to breathe easier, providing a significant increase in horsepower and torque when tuned. During countless dyno pulls, Mishimoto saw gains of up to 73 whp and 64 wtq with the 2015 WRX catted downpipe, a tune, and the Mishimoto Subaru WRX Performance Air Intake, using 93 octane fuel on the 6-speed 2015 WRX (see additional images for dyno chart).
With the catted downpipe and a tune, Mishimoto saw dyno-proven gains of up to 57 whp and 52 wtq using 93 octane fuel on the 6-speed 2015 WRX (see additional images for dyno chart). Above all, this 2015 WRX downpipe provides a significant torque improvement in the low end and across the entire power band. The Mishimoto 2015 WRX downpipe provided an extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost, giving you that aggressive tone you have been looking for!
The engineers at Mishimoto designed the 2015 WRX downpipe as a one-piece design with precision TIG-welded 304 stainless steel. This allows uninterrupted exhaust flow from the 3.5" 4-bolt exhaust flange all the way through the 3.0" downpipe. The engineers also created two different transmission-specific brackets, for the 6-speed manual and CVT, to mount the downpipe to the transmission Because the engineers know that 2015 WRX owners commonly like to add wideband O2 gauges, they included an additional O2 sensor bung and plug in an ideal location for aftermarket wideband sensors!
To top it off, the 2015 WRX downpipe includes new turbine housing studs and nuts (which commonly strip), a new turbo outlet gasket, a new 3” 2-bolt flange gasket, and all stainless steel hardware, so you don’t have to worry about rust. Like all our 2015 WRX parts, this WRX downpipe comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty you know and trust.
(1) Stainless Steel Downpipe w/ 4-Bolt Turbo Flange and 2-Bolt Cat Flange
(1) Stainless Steel Transmission Bracket (Manual or CVT)
(1) High-flow Catalytic Converter
(1) Additional M18 x 1.5 O2 Bung with Plug
(1) 4-Bolt Flange Gasket
(1) 2-Bolt Flange Gasket
(4) M10 x 1.25 Exhaust Studs
(2) M10 x 1.25 x 40mm Hex Bolts, Stainless Steel
(6) M10 x 1.25 Serrated Flange Nuts, Stainless Steel
(2) M10 x 1.25 x 16mm Hex Bolts (w/ 5mm Head Height), Stainless Steel
(4) M10 Washers, Stainless Steel
(2) M8 x 1.25 x 20mm Flange Bolts, Stainless Steel
(1) M6 x 1.0 x 10mm Flange Bolt, Stainless Steel
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This product has been designed to fit both manual and CVT transmission vehicles. Customers must select the correct transmission in the drop-down menu to receive the correct bracket.The downpipe cannot be used with the stock ECU programming. The customer must retune the vehicle's ECU after installing the downpipe. Power gains will vary depending on the type of ECU tune that is applied to the vehicle.The Mishimoto catless downpipe is for track and off-road use only. The customer must have a professional engine tune/calibration after installing the catless downpipe.Customers installing the Mishimoto catted downpipe and professional engine tune/calibration must consult with their tuner for recommendations on how to handle the boost pills.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes FA20DIT Chassis Codes VA Fits 2015-2021 Subaru WRX
2014+ Subaru Forester XT
Weight 18 Overall Width 139.7 mm Overall Length 304.8 mm Overall Height 1651 mm Diameter 3.5" at Turbo Flange
3.0" From First Bend to End of Pipe
Flange Material 304 Stainless Steel Pipe Material 304 Stainless Steel
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!