- Replacement ferrule pack for assembling or repairing Mishimoto PTFE Braided Line Fittings
- Provides optimal compression seal for leak-free fitting installation
- 6061 aluminium construction precision machined to exact tolerances
- Available in various -AN sizes
- Includes five replacement ferrules
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to braided lines, Mishimoto offers a substantial variety of line and fitting options to ensure we have what you need for your project. Our PTFE-lined braided hoses provide substantial pressure and heat tolerances and are applicable for any automotive fluid without fear of line breakdown or degradation. PTFE lines utilize a specialized fitting, which seals using a compression ferrule, otherwise known as an olive insert. Because of the sealing method, these ferrules are single-use and must be replaced if they are removed after being torqued in position. In addition, we recognize that our customers often alter lines during projects, which is why we are offering a Braided Line Replacement Ferrule Pack.
Mishimoto braided line ferrules are constructed from 6061 aluminium and are precision machined to exact tolerances. Offered in various -AN sizes, each pack includes 5 ferrules for multiple line adjustments or alterations. As with all our products, this ferrule pack includes our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(5) Replacement Ferrules
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Although our fittings are reusable, the compression ferrules are not. Once torqued, these ferrules cannot be adjusted and reused. If you have a need to adjust your fitting and must loosen the connection, please use a new ferrule during re-installation.
- Mishimoto Warranty is only applicable to defects. Returns for used (installed) line ferrules will not be accepted.
- TECH SPECS
SKU MMFT-RPF Material 6061 Aluminum
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!