- Direct fit for 2016+ Infiniti Q50/Q60 3.0T
- Max power gains of up to 8 HP and 12 lb-ft of torque*
- 23°F cooler charge air temperature than stock
- 51.4% less restrictive than stock intercoolers
- 49.8% increase in core volume over stock intercoolers
- Maintains air pressure drop to within 1 PSI of stock
- Bar-and-plate core for efficient heat transfer and heat soak resistance
- Cast-aluminum end tanks withstand high boost levels
- Fits with stock engine cover using included spacers
- Included bracket allows use with Mishimoto catch can
- Includes direct-fit ancillary hoses and couplers
- Anti-abrasion hose sleeve prevents damage and leaks
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Estimated Ship Date: July 2022
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
Infiniti is known for uncompromised luxury, comfort, and style; but enthusiasts love them for their overbuilt engines that can produce huge power without skipping a beat. The 2016+ Infiniti Q50 follows this same formula with a luxurious interior, stylish exterior, and the VR30DDTT twin-turbocharged 3.0L engine that it shares with its legendary cousin, the Skyline. From the factory, the VR30 produces up to 400 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque, but with upgraded turbos and fueling, Q50s and Q60s are easily hitting 1,000 horsepower.
That much power requires massive amounts of air to be crammed into the engine. The stock intercoolers are well suited for stock engines, but they weren’t designed for four-digit power levels. That’s why Mishimoto has developed our performance air-to-water intercoolers for the 2016+ Q50/Q60 3.0T. Our intercoolers feature a 49.8% increase in core volume over the stock intercoolers for improved heat transfer and maximum performance. That increase in core volume, combined with optimized tubes and fins, also allows our intercoolers to be over 51% less restrictive than stock. That means your turbos don’t have to work as hard, and the boost pressure they generate isn’t wasted shoving air through a restrictive intercooler.
All those improvements result in dyno-proven charge air temperatures that are up to 23°F cooler than stock. Colder intake charge temps mean your VR30 can make the most of every drop of fuel, and we were able to produce power gains of up to 8 HP and 12 lb.-ft of torque without a retune*.
We also know that high boost pressures require strong components, which is why we constructed our intercoolers with cast aluminum end tanks. This design eliminates potential leak points and stress concentrations that welded tanks may suffer from. The included ancillary hoses and couplers ensure coolant and air flow reliably through the intercoolers, and the included engine cover spacers let you keep your extra cooling hidden for a stealth approach. Like all Mishimoto products, these performance intercoolers for the 2016+ Q50/Q60 3.0T are backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(2) Mishimoto Performance Intercoolers
(6) Intercooler Coolant Hoses
(1) Coolant Y-Pipe
(2) Intercooler Mounting Brackets
(3) DuraCore™ Intercooler Couplers
(20) Worm Gear Clamps
(2) Engine Cover Spacers
(1) Mishimoto Catch Can Relocation Kit
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- *As tested on a modified and tuned vehicle running approximately E70 ethanol fuel
- May not fit with strut bars
- TECH SPECS
Make Infiniti Engine Codes VR30DDTT Chassis Codes Q50
Fits Infiniti Q50 V6 (3.0T) 2016+
Infiniti Q60 V6 (3.0T) 2016+
Weight 3.9kg Coating Powder Coated Tank Wall Thickness 5mm Outlet 65mm CNC-Machined Core Length 118mm Core Height 101mm Core Width 177.5mm Inlet 50mm CNC-Machined Overall Width 234.6mm Overall Height 144.3mm Overall Length 296mm Construction Bar-and-Plate Max Rec HP 450hp/Intercooler Pipe Material Aluminium
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!