- Direct fit for the 1983–1987 Toyota Corolla 1.6L
- Full aluminium construction featuring high-quality, durable TIG-welding
- Two-row, 2.05" thick brazed aluminium core for optimal heat transfer
- Effectively regulates fluid temperatures, ideal for use during aggressive driving such as drifting, autocross, rallycross, track days, etc.
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
By replacing your current Corolla AE86 radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator, you will undoubtedly notice a cooler more efficient running engine. All Mishimoto AE86 aluminium radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, protect your car from the overheating, and boost engine function. Featuring a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished tank ends, installing a Mishimoto radiator is effortless. With a direct OEM fit, no cutting or modification is required. All Mishimoto AE86 radiators come with a high pressure heat-resistant 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap, and, like all our aluminium radiators, this product comes with the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 4A-GEC4A-GEU4A-C4A-U Chassis Codes AE86
Material Aluminum Overall Height 23.15 DPI 747 Drain Plug Length 0.047 Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06 Overall Length 18.3 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.25 Rows 2 Inlet 1.25 Coolant Capacity 1.67 Dual Pass False Overall Width 3.81 Core Length 22.16 Core Height 12.79 Core Thickness 2.05 Fill Neck 1.25 Overall Length (in) 18.30 Overall Height (in) 23.15 Overall Width (in) 3.18 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!