- Direct fit for the 1994–1999 Toyota Celica GT/GT4 2.0L
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.05" thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for use on the street, track, autocross, or rally stage
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Engineered for use with both stock and highly modified vehicles
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Toyota Celica is ideal for engine upgrades and modifications that can provide substantial horsepower and torque increases. By replacing your current Celica radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator, you will undoubtedly notice a cooler running engine. The Mishimoto Toyota Celica aluminium radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency and protect your car from the overheating. Installation is effortless with a direct OEM fit - no cutting or modification is required. Like all our aluminium radiators, this product comes with the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 5SFE Chassis Codes ST202 Fits Celica 1999Celica GT 94-98
Material Aluminum Overall Height 25.97 DPI 1575 Drain Plug Length 0.47 Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 19.35 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.26 Rows 2 Inlet 1.26 Coolant Capacity 2 Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.55 Core Length 24.71 Core Height 13.78 Core Thickness 2.05 Fill Neck 1.22 Overall Length (in) 19.35 Overall Height (in) 25.97 Overall Width (in) 2.55 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!