- Direct fit for the 1990–1997 Mazda MX-5 1.6L/1.8L
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Two-row, 1.97" thick brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Ideal replacement for the failure-prone stock radiator
- Perfect for use on the street, track, or autocross course
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
By replacing your current MX-5 radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator, you will undoubtedly notice a more efficiently running engine. All Mishimoto Mazda MX-5 performance aluminium radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, protect your car from the overheating, and boost overall engine functions. With its lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished tank ends, installing a direct-fit Mishimoto radiator is effortless. No cutting or modification is required. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high-pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and, as with every Mishimoto aluminium radiator, it includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Check out the Mazda MX-5 hose kit, for even greater cooling efficiency.
Mishimoto RadiatorMishimoto Radiator CapMagnetic Drain Plug Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Chassis Codes NA6(8)C
Material Aluminum Overall Height 457.2 mm DPI 1140 Drain Plug Length 11.9 mm Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06 Overall Length 706.1 mm Tank Wall Thickness 2 mm Outlet 31.75 mm Rows 2 Inlet 31.75 mm Coolant Capacity 1.79 Dual Pass False Overall Width 64.8 mm Core Length 638 mm Core Height 320 mm Core Thickness 50 mm Fill Neck 31.75 mm Overall Length (in) 27.80 Overall Height (in) 18.00 Overall Width (in) 2.55 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!