- Direct fit for the 1987–2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ/YJ with 2.5L/4.0L engine
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.97" thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increases fluid capacity by .36 gal over stock Jeep Wrangler radiator
- Provides a proven 20% improvement in fluid cooling efficiency, ideal for use on the street or trails
- Engineered for use in both stock and highly modified vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Performance Jeeps deserve Jeep performance parts. The Mishimoto Performance aluminium Radiator for the Jeep Wrangler YJ and Jeep Wrangler TJ is the ideal upgrade to the stock Jeep Wrangler radiator. This Jeep Wrangler radiator is designed and specifically engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 20%, boost engine functions, and protect your car from overheating. Whether you use your Jeep TJ or Jeep YJ for daily driving or as a powerhouse for off-roading, many people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded Jeep Wrangler radiator in their engine. The stock Jeep Wrangler radiator is unable handle the heat that comes along with having this much horsepower.The Mishimoto Jeep TJ radiator / Jeep YJ radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, polished end tanks, and holds up to .36/gal more coolant. The Mishimoto Jeep Wrangler radiator showed a 20°F drop in outlet temp compared to the OEM. See the Engineering Report for full details.Every Mishimoto Performance TJ and YJ Radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless on your Jeep Wrangler, with no cutting or modification required. As with all our Jeep performance parts, this Jeep Wrangler radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
(6) Transmission Adapters
Mishimoto Lifetime Warrant
The product is for left-hand drive (LHD) vehicles only.Vehicles with quick-disconnect transmission cooler fittings require cutting of the lines behind the quick-disconnect to fit this radiator.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.5L I-4 Engine
4.0L I-6 Engine
Chassis Codes YJ
Fits 1987 - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
1997 - 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
2004 - 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Material Aluminum Overall Height 25.8 DPI 1015 Drain Plug Length 0.47 Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 23 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.5 Rows 2 Inlet 1.26 Coolant Capacity 2.54 Dual Pass False Overall Width 3.7 Core Length 19.6 Core Height 18.1 Core Thickness 1.97 Fill Neck 1.22 Overall Length (in) 23.00 Overall Height (in) 25.80 Overall Width (in) 3.70 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!