- Direct fit for the 2012+ Jeep Wrangler 3.6L
- Low activation temperature than stock
- Jeep Wrangler thermostat allows coolant to flow through the system earlier (Mishimoto thermostat activates at 180°F vs. factory 203°F)
- Reduces and maintains lower engine coolant temperatures
- Ideal for vehicles in warm climates or under extreme towing/driving conditions
- Utilizes high-quality wax for reliable, repeatable operation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Performance Jeeps deserve Jeep performance parts. Keep temperatures under control in your rock-crawling JK with the Mishimoto Jeep Wrangler 3.6L Racing Thermostat. A faulty thermostat can result in engine overheating and potential internal damage. Protect your Pentastar by upgrading to the Mishimoto low-temperature thermostat. This Jeep Wrangler thermostat opens at a lower temperature (180°F) compared to the stock unit (203°F), which allows coolant to flow through the system earlier. By doing so this thermostat will reduce and maintain lower engine coolant temperatures, making it ideal for use in warm climates or under extreme driving/towing conditions. All our Jeep Wrangler thermostats are constructed using high-quality wax for reliable, repeatable operation. As with all our Jeep Wrangler parts, this thermostat includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Thermostat
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes Pentastar Chassis Codes JK Fits 2011+ Dodge Durango w/ 3.6L engine
2011+ Jeep Grand Cherokee w/ 3.6L engine
OEM Activation Temp C 95 OEM Activation Temp F 203 Mishimoto Activation Temp (Fahrenheit) 180 Mishimoto Activation Temp (Celsius) 82
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!