- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- High-flow catch can allows your crankcase to breathe while filtering out harmful oil, fuel, and water vapors
- Sturdy, 3mm thick steel bracket mounts the catch can in an easily accessible location for easy servicing
- Includes durable, CNC-machined aluminum hose-barb fittings
- 5.3 fl. oz. capacity for improved flow and extended service intervals
- Powder-coated bracket for maximum durability in all conditions
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
High-output engines require high-flow crankcase ventilation. More air and fuel going into the cylinders means more blow-by working its way past the piston rings and traveling around your intake system. All that volume needs room to flow, and if you’re using a catch can, it better flow well too. Luckily, Mishimoto has created a catch can that meets those needs.
Our high-flow catch can utilizes a high-capacity bottom capable of holding 5.3 fl. oz. The CNC-machined lid includes large, M27 x 2.0 inlets and outlets to let your crankcase breathe. Inside the can is a newly engineered, CNC-machined baffle with integrated filter that lets crankcase gases flow through while filtering out potentially harmful fuel, oil, and water vapors. Like our compact baffled oil catch can, our high-flow catch can and filter are fully serviceable for easy draining and cleaning. The included 3/8” NPT plug in the bottom of the can allows you to drain the can without removing the bottom or attach our available drain kit for even easier servicing.
To make this kit a direct fit for your 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke, Mishimoto includes a custom-engineered bracket that bolts to the driver’s side frame rail, just behind the wheel well. This mounts the can in an easy to access location that’s out of the way of engine components. The 3mm thick steel bracket is gusseted and powder-coated black for the highest strength and resistance to the elements.
Also included with this kit is a set of direct-fit nitrile hoses to carry blow-by away from your engine and into the catch can. Of course, all our catch can kits come with Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty with Accident Protection, and this kit is no exception.
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) Black, Anodized High-Flow Catch Can
(2) Direct-Fit Catch Can Hoses
(2) CNC-machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(4) High-Quality Worm Gear Clamps
(1) Baffle w/ Polyurethane Filter
(1) 3/8" NPT Plug
(1) Large O-Ring
(2) Weather Strips
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- TECH SPECS
Fits 2003-2007 Ford F-250 6.0L Powerstroke
2003-2007 Ford F-350 6.0L Powerstroke
Inlet M27 x 2.0 Outlet M27 x 2.0 Drain Plug Thread Size 3/8" NPT Capacity 5.3 fl. oz. Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Baffled True
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!