- Direct fit for 2015+ Ford Mustang GT
- Constructed from four layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes lower radiator hose and oil cooler lines
- Includes high-quality worm-gear clamps for ease of installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Inclues alumimum diverter pipe for efficient passage of coolant through the stock oil cooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your stock 2015 Mustang radiator hoses with the Mishimoto Mustang lower radiator hose kit to provide your Mustang GT with an advancement in both style and reliability. This kit includes the 4-piece silicone lower hose, as well as a CNC connector, and worm-gear clamps for ease of installation. Unlike the degradation-prone stock 2015 Mustang rubber hoses, every Mishimoto silicone hose is constructed from four layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibres to provide unmatched durability, heat tolerance, and pressure tolerance. Whether you are racing your Mustang GT down the quarter mile or lapping at your next track day, trust Mishimoto with all your 2015 Mustang parts. This silicone hose kit is available in black, blue, or red and, like all our Mustang GT parts, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Only fits left-hand drive (LHD) vehicles.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 5.0L Chassis Codes S550
Material Silicone Exterior Material Silicone Ext. Material Temp. Rating 330°F (165°C) Int. Layer Temp. Rating 330°F (165°C) Interior Layer Silicone Interior Material Heat-Resistant Embedded Fibers Max Temp 330°F
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!