- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Fits with both manual and automatic transmissions
- Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 304 stainless steel 2-piece design allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow and an easy installation
- Includes stainless steel 2-bolt mounting flange to the turbo
- Includes high-flow catalytic converter
- 76.2mm exhaust diameter for maximum flow
- Additional wideband O2 sensor bung for aftermarket wideband sensors
- Mates with the stock cat-back exhaust or any aftermarket exhaust with a 57mm mid-pipe
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto continues to expand on our line of performance exhaust system components! After months of development and testing, Mishimoto has released the stainless steel downpipe for the Ford Mustang EcoBoost! This downpipe was designed with maximum exhaust flow in mind, using 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing.
This downpipe will easily outflow the stock restrictive piece, and allow your EcoBoost Mustang to make maximum power and torque! With this downpipe installed on our EBM Mustang and the ECU re-flashed with a more aggressive tune, the engine was able to make an additional 65whp and 108wtq over stock with our catted downpipe installed, making this a great option for those seeking maximum power output.
The Mishimoto downpipe was also designed to be easy to install, as well as adaptable to many exhaust configurations. We know there are many choices out there for cat-back exhausts, and the included 3.0"-2.25" adapter allows easy mating to the stock exhaust or most aftermarket cat-back exhausts with the stock-sized 2.25" mid-pipe. The adapter can also be omitted so the downpipe has a 3.0" V-band outlet to mate up to a custom exhaust or the upcoming Mishimoto Cat-Back Exhaust to make a full 3" downpipe/mid-pipe combination.
The two-piece downpipe design allows for easier installation without wrestling a large bulky pipe into place. The Mishimoto downpipe comes with all of the necessary clamps and flanges you’ll need for installation and mates perfectly to your stock turbo gasket, making the need to purchase additional gaskets or hardware unnecessary! Like all of our EcoBoost Mustang parts, this downpipe comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
(1) Stainless Steel, 2-Piece Downpipe w/ floating 2-bolt flange, slip joint connector, and V-band flange
(1) High-Flow Catalytic Converter (optional)
(1) 76.2mm Slip Joint Clamp
(1) 76.2mm V-band Clamp
(1) 76.2mm to 57mm Exhaust Adapter (for use with stock exhaust or most aftermarket cat-back exhaust with a 57mm mid-pipe)
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This product fits both stock and automatic transmissions; there are no additional parts needed for automatic transmission fitment. This downpipe cannot be used with the stock ECU programming. The customer must retune the vehicle's ECU after installing the downpipe. Power gains will vary depending on the type of ECU tune that is applied to the vehicle, and other supporting modifications that are installed.The Mishimoto downpipe is for track and off-road use only. The customer must have a professional engine tune/calibration after installing the downpipe.CATALYTIC CONVERTER OUTER MATERIAL 304 Stainless SteelCATALYTIC CONVERTER INTERIOR MATERIAL 200 Cell Spun Metallic Core
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.3L EcoBoost Chassis Codes S-550 Fits 2015-2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Diameter 76.2mm from Turbo to V-band
76.2mm tapering to 57mm and the end of the exhaust adapter
Flange Material 304 Stainless Steel Pipe Material 304 Stainless Steel
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!