- Dramatic temperature drop
- Minimal pressure loss
- Installs in under an hour
- Direct fit for the Fox Body Mustang
- Thermostatic option available
- Stealth Black and Sleek Silver cooler options
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Fox Body Mustang is well known for its lightweight chassis and powerful drive train. High-powered NA, turbocharged, and supercharged vehicles produce an abundance of unwanted heat under the hood, which accelerates oil breakdown and engine wear. Protect and enhance your Mustang with the Mishimoto direct-fit oil cooler kit. This kit features a large 19-row oil cooler that mounts in the front bumper for maximum airflow and cooling efficiency. The Mishimoto Mustang oil cooler kit can be installed in less than two hours and adds more than .5 qt to your total oil capacity. This kit includes a mounting bracket engineered specifically for the Fox Body, preassembled lines, fittings, oil sandwich plate, and all hardware necessary for a clean installation. The Mishimoto oil cooler kit is available with a thermostatic sandwich plate for additional oil temperature control, and your choice of stealth black or silver cooler. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) – Application Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) – 19-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) – 3ft, 5in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) – 4ft, 1in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) – M20 Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(1) – 3/4 x 16 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) – M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) – Mounting Hardware Set
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 302 ci / 4.9L Chassis Codes Fox
Material 6061 Aluminum Core Height 5.43" Rows 19 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate Core Thickness 1.97" Core Length 11" Fitting Size -10AN Install Torque Specs Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact email@example.com. Increase In Oil Capacity 0.65
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!