- Direct fit for the 2013–2018 Ford Focus ST
- Includes pre-attached stock-style quick-disconnect fittings and new O-rings
- Constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibres
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes upper and lower radiator hoses
- Includes high-quality worm-gear clamps for ease of installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Rubber is out, silicone is in! Upgrade your Ford Focus ST radiator hoses with the Mishimoto 2013–2018 Ford Focus ST radiator hose kit to provide your Focus ST with an advancement in both style and reliability. This kit includes both the upper and lower Ford Focus radiator hoses with quick-disconnect fittings, as well as two worm gear clamps for ease of installation.Unlike the degradation-prone rubber hoses your Focus ST currently has, every Mishimoto silicone hose is constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibres to provide unmatched durability, heat tolerance, and pressure tolerance. Whether you are taking your Focus ST to the local autocross or lapping at your next track day, trust Mishimoto with all your Focus ST parts. These Focus ST silicone hoses are available in black, blue, or red and, like all our Focus ST parts, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Silicone Upper Hose with Assembled Quick-Disconnect Fitting and Worm Gear Clamp (1) Silicone Lower Hose with Assembled Quick-Disconnect Fitting and Worm Gear Clamp (2) 32-50mm Stainless Steel Worm Gear Clamps
- TECH SPECS
Material Silicone Exterior Material Silicone Interior Material Heat-Resistant Embedded Fibers Also Fits 2012+ Ford Focus ST Outer Diameter Hose 1: 37mm & 37mm Hose 2: 43mm & 43mm Max Temp 330°F Inner Diameter Hose 1: 32mm & 32mm Hose 2: 38mm & 38mm
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!