- Direct fit for the 2013–2018 Ford Focus ST
- Reduces oil temperatures by 30°F (16.7°C)
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Oil cooler location does not interfere with aftermarket air intakes
- Works with stock and all aftermarket front mount intercooler kits
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Billet aluminium oil sandwich plate
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Thermostatic and Non-thermostatic options available
- Cooler available in either Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by .65qt
- This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After a few laps on the track or some aggressive street driving, turbocharged 4 cylinder engines like the 2.0L EcoBoost in the Focus ST are known to overheat oil quickly. Even with the stock liquid to liquid heat exchanger, the EcoBoost can still run hot and risk overheating the engine’s coolant. Aggressive tunes paired with some track miles can significantly overheat your oil and wear down your engine. Leave it to Mishimoto to come up with an oil cooling solution for your Focus ST!
The Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. The oil cooler was mounted on the passenger side as to not interfere with some aftermarket air intake systems. Application-specific braided stainless steel lines transfer the oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 30°F (16.7°C) using our non-thermostatic sandwich plate. This proved that our oil cooler kit can withstand the stress of the most extreme applications.
This oil cooler kit is available with either a Stealth Black or Sleek Silver cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.Please note: Mishimoto fully inspects and cleans all products prior to packaging. However, it is recommended that customers flush the oil cooler with one quart of clean oil prior to installation to remove any debris accumulated during shipping. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
(2) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets and Spacer
(1) 19 Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 3', 8" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with Straight and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) 2', 11" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(1) ¾" x 16" Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
This kit is designed to work by removing the active grill shutters to obtain maximum airflow to the oil cooler This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.0L EcoBoost Chassis Codes C-car Platform
Material 6061 Aluminum Core Height 5.43" Rows 19 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate Core Thickness 1.97" Core Length 11" Fitting Size -10AN Pressure Drop 3-5 PSI Install Torque Specs Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact email@example.com. Increase In Oil Capacity 0.65 Quarts (0.62L) Temp Difference 30+°F (16.7+°C)
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!