- Direct fit for the 2016–2018 Ford Focus RS
- 40% reduction in IAT
- 80% increase in core size
- 36% increase in internal core volume and 214% increase in external fin surface area
- Includes air diversion plates to direct air through the intercooler core for maximum efficiency
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- All-aluminium, TIG-welded construction
- Fits with stock, Mishimoto, and most aftermarket intercooler pipe kits
- 7 whp and 8 wtq bolt-on power increase with stock tune
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Say hello to our intercooler for the 2016+ Ford Focus RS! Whether you are a track junkie, occasionally taking your RS for some spirited driving, or making your RS a car to steal the show, this intercooler will suit your needs. Our intercooler has been beefed up with a 36% increase in core volume and a 214% increase in external fin surface area, which means increased air-cooling efficiency for your RS. Our core reduces air outlet temperature by almost 40% while minimizing the inlet/outlet pressure drop across the core, and provides gains of 7hp and 8ft-lbs! The hefty, direct-fit, bar-and-plate core is durable enough to withstand any type of abuse you throw at it, while improving the heat transfer process both at idle and cruising speeds.
This intercooler is designed to function with all factory equipment on the 2016+ Focus RS as well as our upgraded intercooler pipes. There is no modification necessary for installation, making it a true bolt-on performance part. As with all our parts, this intercooler comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Order yours today!
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(1) Left & Right Diversion Plate
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.3L EcoBoost Fits 2016+ Ford Focus RS
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M). Weight 40 lbs Coating Powder Coated Tank Wall Thickness 4mm Fin Pitch 3 external Outlet 70mm Core Length 650mm Core Height 210mm Core Width 130mm Inlet 70mm Core Size 650mm x 130mm x 210mm Overall Width 208MM Overall Height 210MM Overall Length 932MM Construction Bar-and-Plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!