- Direct-fit for the 2014–2019 Ford Fiesta ST
- Reduces oil temperatures by 35°F (19.5°C)
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Oil cooler location does not interfere with aftermarket air intakes
- Works with stock and most aftermarket intercooler kits
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Billet aluminium oil sandwich plate
- Designed to easily bypass the stock liquid-to-liquid oil cooler
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Thermostatic and Non-thermostatic options available
- Cooler available in either Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.65qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Turbocharged, high stress 4 cylinder engines like the 1.6L EcoBoost engine in the Fiesta ST can overheat their oil very quickly within a few laps on the track or aggressive street driving. Even with the stock liquid-to-liquid heat exchanger, the engine can still run very hot and run the risk of overheating the engine’s coolant as well. Aggressive tunes and some track miles can significantly overheat your oil and wear down your engine. Leave it to Mishimoto to come up with an oil cooling solution for your Fiesta ST!Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. The oil cooler was designed to bypass the stock liquid to liquid oil cooler in order to get the best possible oil temperature reduction. A new CNC center bolt and aluminium coolant bypass tube are provided to easily eliminate the stock oil cooler unit. Application-specific braided stainless steel lines transfer oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 35°F (19.5°C) using our non-thermostatic sandwich plate. Proving that this oil cooler kit can withstand the stresses of the most extreme applications.This oil cooler kit is available with either a Stealth Black or Sleek Silver cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.Please note: Mishimoto fully inspects and cleans all products prior to packaging. However, it is recommended that customers flush the oil cooler with one quart of clean oil prior to installation to remove any debris accumulated during shipping. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
(3) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets and Spacer
(1) 19 Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 4 ft, 1 in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) 3 ft, 2.5 in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(1) Application-Specific ¾ x 16 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(1) Aluminum Coolant Bypass Tube
(2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(2) 1 ft Length of Thermal Reflective Wrap
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
This oil cooler kit is designed to work without your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit. This kit cannot be installed in conjunction with the stock oil cooler.Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 1.6L EcoBoost Chassis Codes B-car Platform
Material 6061 Aluminum Core Height 5.43" Rows 19 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate Core Thickness 1.97" Core Length 11" Fitting Size -10AN Pressure Drop 3-5 PSI Install Torque Specs Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution This oil cooler kit is designed to work without your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit. This kit cannot be installed in conjunction with the stock oil cooler. Increase In Oil Capacity 0.65 Temp Difference 35
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!