- Durable Bar & Plate cooler design for use in custom applications
- Dual Pass design for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- M8x1.25 Welded bungs to use for attaching brackets
- 10AN fittings for attaching oil lines
- 100% aluminium construction with CNC endtanks
- Reduces oil temperatures with minimal pressure loss
- Increased oil system capacity for increased cooling capability
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
As anyone who’s spent some time on the track will tell you, one of the most important things to keep under control while pushing the limits of your vehicle is oil temperature. Oil that gets too hot will lose its viscosity, which is the very characteristic that makes it thick, slippery, and useful for lubrication. Adding a Mishimoto race oil cooler to your ride will ensure that your oil stays cool enough to do its job, extending the life of the high-wear components within your block and letting you focus not on keeping things cool, but taking home the checkered flag. Available in your choice of sleek silver or stealth black, this particular oil cooler features a dual pass core – oil enters one side, travels around the core, and exits again on the same side. Ideal for most builds, Mishimoto’s medium-sized dual pass oil cooler will help keep temperatures in check while you shoot for the podium finish.
(1) Oil Cooler
(1) Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
For your taste, only one side of the silver oil coolers has the Mishimoto "M" Logo, the stealth black option does not have a logo
- TECH SPECS
Material 6061 Aluminum Core Height 14cm Cooler Construction Bar-and-Plate Core Thickness 3.99cm Overall Height 16cm Overall Length 43.21cm Overall Width 3.99cm Core Size 35.51cm x 14cm Inlet -10AN Outlet -10AN Fluid Capacity 0.65 qt
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!