- Direct fit for 2006–2010 Chevrolet/GMC trucks equipped with the 6.6L Duramax
- Full aluminium design with durable, TIG-welded construction
- Two-row, 2.21" thick brazed aluminium core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street or track
- Features a CNC-machined quick-disconnect outlet for use with the stock hose connection
- Ideal replacement for an aged, clogged, or leaking stock radiator
- Efficient fluid temperature reduction and superior heat dissipation makes this radiator ideal for use when hauling, towing, and/or in warm climates
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has released a direct-fit performance aluminium radiator for the 2006–2010 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax. Mishimoto performance radiators are manufactured from high-quality aircraft-grade aluminium with a 100% brazed aluminium core and polished end tanks. The Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax performance radiator offers increased cooling efficiency, and the all-aluminium TIG-welded construction provides a rugged design that can take the abuse of any environment or terrain. Pair your Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax aluminium radiator with our silicone coolant hose kit for the ultimate combination in cooling performance and reliability. The Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax aluminium radiator retains factory fitment and requires no modification to your truck. Whether you use your Duramax for tearing up the dragstrip or working at the job site, you can trust the Mishimoto performance radiator to keep your truck cool. As with all our Duramax performance parts, this aluminium radiator is protected by the Mishimoto lifetime warranty.
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This radiator was designed to fit with the most updated lower hose from Chevrolet/GMC with a larger O-ring. 2006-2007 model-year owners will need to purchase the Mishimoto radiator hose kit or the 2008-2010 OEM lower hose (part #25841843) from Chevrolet/GMC.
- TECH SPECS
Fits 2006-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD w/ 6.6L Duramax LBZ/LMM
2006-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD w/ 6.6L Duramax LBZ/LMM
2006-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD w/ 6.6L Duramax LBZ/LMM
2006-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 HD w/ 6.6L Duramax LBZ/LMM
Material Aluminum Overall Height 629.92 mm DPI 2857 Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 1145.54 mm Tank Wall Thickness 2 mm Outlet Quick Disconnect Rows 2 Inlet 45.97 mm Coolant Capacity 6.09 Dual Pass False Overall Width 149.86 mm Core Length 860.44 mm Core Height 597.91 mm Core Thickness 56.13 mm Overall Length (in) 45.10 Overall Height (in) 24.80 Overall Width (in) 5.90 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!