- Fits all 2014–2018 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 V8*
- Stacked-plate construction for maximum durability and superior cooling
- Adds an extra 0.65 quarts of transmission fluid and over 3,000 square inches of cooling surface area
- Durable aluminum adapter lines and CNC-machined brackets make installation easy
- Includes ambient air temp sensor relocation bracket for 2014 models
- Included thermal bypass valve delete allows fluid flow to the cooler at all times for vehicles in hot climates
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
There’s no greater enemy for a transmission than heat. Whether your 2014–2018 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 V8 is a dedicated tow vehicle, hardworking fleet truck, or a daily driver, you need to ensure that your transmission runs cool.
Luckily, Mishimoto has developed a cooler to do just that. Our 2014–2018 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 V8 transmission cooler utilizes a stacked-plate design for maximum durability and powerful cooling. The Mishimoto transmission cooler mounts in line with the factory cooling system to add an extra 0.65 quarts of transmission fluid and over 3,000 square inches of surface area for a significant increase in cooling potential.
Included with the Mishimoto transmission cooler are adapter lines that connect directly to the stock cooling system and a relocation bracket for the ambient air temperature sensor. CNC-machined mounting brackets and high-grade transmission cooler hoses make installing this transmission cooler a breeze. Also provided with this kit is a thermal bypass valve delete that allows fluid to flow to the cooler at all times, making this cooler ideal for drivers in hot climates.
Like all Mishimoto products, our 2014–2018 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 V8 transmission cooler is backed by our Lifetime Warranty with Accident Protection for worry-free cooling as long as you own it.
(1) Mishimoto Stacked-Plate Transmission Cooler
(2) High-Pressure Transmission Cooler Lines
(2) High-Strength Aluminum Transmission Cooler Adapter Lines
(2) Pre-Installed CNC-Machined Aluminum Mounting Brackets
(2) CNC-Machined Aluminum Mounting Brackets
(1) Removable Thermal Bypass Valve Delete
(1) Ambient Air Temperature Sensor Relocation Bracket
(1) Stick-On Drilling Template
(1) Installation Note Card
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*Minor drilling is required to install the adapter lines for this cooler. Please see the included drilling template and written or video installation instructions for a detailed guide. 2014 model year vehicles require relocation of the ambient air temperature sensor. Please see the included installation note card for detailed instructions.
- TECH SPECS
Core Height 6"
Rows 14 Core Thickness 1.25"
Core Length 27"
Increase In Oil Capacity 0.65 quarts
Also Fits 2015+ Cadillac Escalade 6.2L V8
2015+ Cadillac Escalade 6.2L V8
2014–2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L V8
2014–2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 6.2L V8
2015+ Chevrolet Suburban 5.3L V8
2015+ Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3L V8
2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8
2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 6.2L V8
2015+ GMC Yukon 5.3L V8
2015+ GMC Yukon 6.2L V8
2015+ GMC Yukon XL 5.3L V8
2015+ GMC Yukon XL 6.2L V8
Fluid Capacity 0.65 quarts
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!