- Direct fit for 2011–2016 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax LML
- Includes both hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes and boots
- 3.5" cold-side and 3.0" hot-side mandrel-bent aluminium polished pipes eliminate restrictive bends
- Provides improvement in airflow, power, and EGTs
- Requires no additional tuning
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Improve the power and efficiency of your Duramax with the Mishimoto 2011-2016 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax LML Intercooler Pipe and Boot Kit. The factory pipes for the Duramax feature numerous restrictive bends and chokes the engine with small piping. The increased size of the Mishimoto intercooler pipes provide a significant increase in airflow that results in more power and lower EGTs. The Mishimoto intercooler pipe and boot kit is a direct bolt-on upgrade and features mandrel-bent aluminium with a polished finish. Mishimoto intercooler piping kits feature our silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts.
To add even more reliability, this kit includes Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. This Duramax performance parts kit is the perfect addition to the Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax Performance Intercooler. The Mishimoto intercooler pipe and boot kit is made in the USA and like all of our Duramax performance parts includes our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ AIT Sensor Bung
(3) Aluminum Intercooler Pipes
(6) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(12) Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(2) Aluminum Mishimoto "M" Logo Badges
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Make Chevrolet/GMC Fits 2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD w/ 6.6L Duramax LML
2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD w/ 6.6L Duramax LML
2011-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 HD w/ 6.6L Duramax LML
2011-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 HD w/ 6.6L Duramax LML
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M). Pipe Diameter 3.0" (Hot-Side)
Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps Specs (1) 2.5” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamp
(7) 3.25” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(4) 4.0” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Silicone Boots With DuraCore Specs Boot 1: 2.36” to 3.00”
Boot 2: 2.72” to 3.00”
Boot 3: 3.00” to 3.00”
Boot 4: 3.00” to 3.50”
Boot 5: 3.00” to 3.50”
Boot 6: 3.50” to 3.50”
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!