- Direct fit for 1966–1967 Chevy El Camino with a 230, 250, or 283
- All-aluminum fan shroud and radiator construction increases heat and pressure tolerance
- 3-Row brazed aluminum radiator core
- Billet aluminum radiator fill neck
- Radiator includes internal transmission cooler to ensure optimal fluid temperatures
- Includes two high-flow 12" electric fans, each providing over 1150 cfm of airflow
- Fan Shroud replaces failure-prone stock mechanical fan
- Mishimoto thermostat opens at lower temperature (180°F) than standard thermostats, allowing coolant to flow through the engine sooner, reducing engine temperatures
- Thermostat is digitally calibrated for precise, consistent operation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto’s 1966–1967 Chevrolet El Camino Cooling Package combines the best Mishimoto products into one, easy to order package. The combination of Mishimoto’s radiator, fan shroud, and thermostat create a high performance cooling system for your classic vehicle that will never let you down. Whether your El Camino is used as a weekend cruiser or a drag strip monster, Mishimoto’s classic cooling package will provide the ultimate coolant system upgrade. As with all our products, this Chevrolet El Camino cooling package includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Mishimoto Radiator Cap
(1) Magnetic Drain Plug
(1) Aluminum Fan Shroud
(2) 14" Mishimoto Slim Electric Fans
(1) Mishimoto Thermostat
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
MISHIMOTO ACTIVATION TEMPERATURE 180° F / 82° CSTOCK ACTIVATION TEMPERATURE 195° F / 90.5° CFAN SPECIFICATIONSMOUNTING HARDWARE (4) Mounting Spacers (4) 1" Self-tapping ScrewsOVERALL SIZE Length – 28.74" Height – 19.7" Width – .91"CFM Each fan puts out 1,300 CFMNOTE Electric fans already come attached to the shroud
- TECH SPECS
Fits 1965–1967 Chevrolet Chevelle (250ci 4.1L I6, 283ci 4.6L V8)
1966–1968 Chevrolet Impala (250ci 4.1L I6, 283ci 4.6L V8)
1966–1968 Chevrolet Caprice (250ci 4.1L I6, 283ci 4.6L V8)
1966–1968 Chevrolet Bel Air (250ci 4.1L I6, 283ci 4.6L V8)
1966–1968 Chevrolet Biscayne (250ci 4.1L I6, 283ci 4.6L V8)
1966–1967 Chevrolet El Camino (230ci 3.8L I6, 250ci 4.1L I6, 283ci 4.6L V8)
1966 Chevrolet Malibu (283ci 4.6L V8)
Overall Height 21.7" Overall Length 27.7" Outlet 1.75" Rows 3 Inlet 1.5" Overall Width 4.5" Core Length 24.7" Core Height 16" Core Thickness 2.5"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!