- Direct fit for the 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS, manual transmission
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location away from most intake and supercharger kits
- Includes pre-molded hoses with factory quick-disconnect fittings for simplified installation
- Defends intake system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has a 3 oz. capacity for longer serving intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The LS3 engines fitted to the 5th Gen Camaro SS generate an impressive 400+ horsepower from their eight cylinders. But those eight cylinders produce something a little less impressive: blow-by. Oil, fuel, and other by-products of combustion squeeze their way past piston rings with each stroke. Left unchecked, that blow-by can work its way into your Camaro’s intake and rob the engine of power and efficiency. Enter the Mishimoto 2010-15 Camaro SS direct-fit catch can kit.
Our catch cans feature air diverters and an internal baffle to help slow incoming air, condensing oil and fuel vapors. To further prevent any blow-by from escaping, the catch can outlet employs a 50-micron bronze filter. This kit will ensure that blow-by vapors never make their way back into your intake.The catch can mounts to your Camaro via a bracket that has been custom designed to fit without any drilling or cutting. Direct-fit lines, complete with quick-disconnect fittings, mate our can to your factory Chevrolet PCV system for an easy and seamless install. Of course, this kit is backed by Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty for lifetime peace of mind.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
(1) Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses with Pre-Installed Factory Quick-Disconnect Fittings
(2) 1/2" Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(2) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch cans every 500 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes LS3 Chassis Codes Zeta Fits 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS, manual transmission
Inlet 1/2" Outlet 1/2" Drain Plug Thread Size 3/8" NPT Capacity 3 fl oz. Material 6061 Aluminum Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Baffled True
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!