- Direct fit for the 1970–1981 Chevrolet Camaro w/ L6 and V8 engines
- Full aluminium radiator featuring robust TIG-welded construction
- Massive three-row, 2.05" thick brazed aluminium core provides efficient fluid temperature reduction on the street or strip
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Polished aluminium end tanks enhance engine bay aesthetics
- Includes Mishimoto M12 x 1.5" Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator for the Chevrolet Camaro is an ideal upgrade to the stock radiator. Whether you are cruising to a car show or slinging rubber at the strip an efficient cooling system is a must. The Mishimoto Chevrolet Camaro aluminium radiator features a massive 3-row core and a Mishimoto High-Pressure Radiator Cap to keep your stock or modified small block temperatures in check. This radiator also includes a Mishimoto M12 x 1.5" Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling systemNot only will this radiator improve engine cooling but the incorporated transmission cooler will provide significant reductions in fluid temperatures. The Mishimoto Chevrolet Camaro radiator is crafted from high-quality TIG-welded aluminium with polished end tanks. This aluminium radiator is a direct fit unit and will not require any trimming or cutting and, as with all our aluminium radiators, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug w/ Dowty Oil Seal
(2) 1/8" NPT Plugs
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Fits 70–81 Chevrolet Camaro
70–81 Chevrolet Camaro
Material Aluminum Overall Height 31 DPI 162 Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 18.9 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.57 Rows 3 Inlet 1.5 Dual Pass False Overall Width 4.2 Core Length 26.18 Core Height 16.69 Core Thickness 2.05 Overall Length (in) 18.90 Overall Height (in) 31.00 Overall Width (in) 4.20 Rows 3
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!