- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T/2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- Dyno-proven maximum gains up to 7 whp and 10 wtq
- Aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 304 stainless steel design with 3" diameter allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow
- 8 pounds lighter than stock downpipe
- Stainless steel CNC-machined mounting flanges for seamless connection to the turbo and exhaust
- Includes stainless steel bracket to properly connect to stock location of the ATS
- New hardware is provided for installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Factory downpipes can be a serious choke-point in the exhaust system of turbocharged cars. Through our testing on the 2016+ Chevy Camaro 2.0T, we found that the downpipe was obstructive, and so sought to amend that by designing one to help open the exhaust flow. Mishimoto’s downpipe consists of a 3” diameter to expand the route and is constructed of 304 stainless steel to avoid corrosion, seen with materials like aluminum. We also help you save on weight with a product that’s only 9 pounds, 8 less than the factory unit. With a 7 hp and 10 ft-lbs gain, you will feel the upgrade from this bolt-on part when hitting the gas pedal.
Our downpipe includes a high-performance catalytic converter, but requires a tune for it to be safely used on your LTG engine, and it is recommended for off-road use only. Both the 2016+ Camaro 2.0T and 2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T can make use of this upgrade, as it is a bolt-on part for each application. It easily bolts to either the stock exhaust or our upgraded full 3" cat-back exhaust. All hardware is supplied, including bracketry, and does not require any modifications to your car. The downpipe also comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Stainless Steel Catted Downpipe w/ 4-Bolt and 2-Bolt Flanges
(2) Exhaust Flange Bolts
(2) Exhaust Flange Nuts
(1) Mounting Bracket w/ Additional Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This downpipe cannot be used with the stock ECU programming. The customer must retune the vehicle's ECU after installing the downpipe. Power gains will vary depending on the type of ECU tune applied to the vehicle, and other supporting modifications installed.The Mishimoto downpipe is for track and off-road use only. The customer must have a professional engine tune/calibration after installing the downpipe.CATALYTIC CONVERTER OUTER MATERIAL 304 Stainless SteelCATALYTIC CONVERTER INTERIOR MATERIAL 200 Cell Spun Metallic Core
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes LTG Chassis Codes Alpha Fits 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T
2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T
Weight 9 lbs Diameter 3" Flange Material 304 Stainless Steel Pipe Material 304 Stainless Steel
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!