- Bolt-on installation for the 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Tube-and-fin core with cast-aluminum end tanks for a balance of light weight, durability, and performance
- 33% thicker core than stock intercooler for improved efficiency
- Durable cast-aluminum end tanks resist cracking and increase pressure tolerance over stock plastic tanks
- Lightweight tube-and-fin core ideal for use on stock or lightly modified vehicles
- Air diverter in hot-side end tank evenly distributes airflow across the core to improve heat transfer
- Improved flow over stock intercooler reduces turbo stress and improves spool
- Durable black powder-coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
If you're looking for an affordable and durable upgrade for your stock 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke, look no further than this Mishimoto cast end tank replacement intercooler. This intercooler combines the proven durability of cast-aluminum end tanks from our premium unit with a lightweight, efficient, tube-and-fin core. While the tube-and-fin core makes this intercooler a cost-conscious option, we haven't sacrificed performance. The core of this intercooler is 33% thicker than stock to provide improved efficiency for lightly modified trucks. Our hot-side end tank also includes an internal air-diverter to ensure even distribution of airflow across the entire core for optimum heat transfer. Finally, the improved flow reduces stress on the 6.0L turbocharger, leading to a longer lifespan and improved spool. To further bolster durability, this cast end tank replacement 6.0L Powerstroke intercooler is finished in a durable black powder-coat and includes our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Cast End Tank Replacement Intercooler
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Make Ford Engine Codes 6.0L Powerstroke Fits Ford Excursion V8 (6.0L) 2003-2005
Ford F-250 V8 (6.0L) 2003-2007
Ford F-350 V8 (6.0L) 2003-2007
Ford F-450 V8 (6.0L) 2003-2007
Ford F-550 V8 (6.0L) 2003-2007
Coating Powder Coated Tank Wall Thickness 4mm Outlet 3.00" Core Length 25.75" Core Height 21.54" Core Width 3.35" Inlet 3.25" Overall Width 7.50" Overall Height 25.20" Overall Length 38.50" Construction Tube-and-Fin
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!