- Direct fit for the BMW E46 M3
- Reduces oil temperatures by 30°F (16.7°C)
- 10 psi reduction in pressure loss
- One-piece billet end tanks for maximum reliability
- Increases oil capacity by 0.44 qt
- Premade stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -10AN fittings
- Includes 100% CNC-machined 6061 aluminium -10AN BMW E46 Oil Line Fitting Kit
- Mishimoto Oil Line Stay included to prevent lines from rubbing
- Fits with stock and Mishimoto radiators
- Natural CNC-machined finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The S54 is an incredible feat of engineering. Smooth power delivery, individual throttle bodies, and an 8,000 rpm redline make for an unforgettable driving experience. As with any BMW, maintaining optimal oil temperatures is key to extending the life of your vehicle and ensuring that you're getting an unparalleled driving experience. As many of these vehicles see frequent track time, the team at Mishimoto decided to develop a performance oil cooler kit that would provide improved durability and deliver the power needed for track driving. The result: an extremely efficient core with a proven 30°F (16.7°C) drop in oil temperature. With an increase in core thickness of 110%, this oil cooler kit raises your oil capacity by 0.44 qt. The oil cooler end tanks, cast from a single piece of aluminium and TIG-welded to the core, have been designed for maximum reliability, giving you the confidence you need to push your E46 M3 to the limits.
This oil cooler kit is designed as a complete bolt-in fit, requiring no modification to work with the stock radiator or the Mishimoto BMW E46 Performance Aluminium Radiator. To ensure a complete direct-fit, Mishimoto engineers have designed a fully CNC-machined 6061 aluminium and 303 stainless steel BMW E46 Oil Line Fitting Kit, which makes the removal of the stock hard lines and installation of stainless steel braided lines a simple task.
This kit includes pre-assembled stainless steel lines with -10AN fittings to help direct the oil to and from the cooler, as well as a black Mishimoto Oil Line Stay to keep your lines from rubbing. As with all our products, the Mishimoto E46 M3 Oil Cooler Kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Oil Cooler w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) Mishimoto Oil Line Fitting Kit
(1) 1'8" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45° and 45° -10AN Fittings
(1) 3'5" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45° and 90° -10AN Fittings
(1) Mishimoto Oil Line Stay, Black
(2) M6 x 1.0 x 16mm Button-Head Bolts (for installation with Mishimoto radiator)
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes S54
Chasis Codes E46
Material 6061 Aluminum
Core Height 76.7 mm
Cooler Construction Bar-and-Plate Core Thickness 63.5 mm
Core Length 600 mm
Fitting Size -10AN
Tank Wall Thickness .16" (4mm)
Install Torque Specs 10 ft/lbs for Oil Line Fitting Kit bolt.
Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all line fittings and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, click here to contact us.
Increase In Oil Capacity 0.44 Quarts (0.42 L)
Temp Difference 30°F (16.7°C)
Overall Height 663 mm Overall Length 86.36 mm Overall Width 109.22 mm Core Size 600 mm x 76.7 mm
Also Fits 01–06 BMW E46 M3
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!