- Specifically designed for Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Cans
- Custom 6061 aluminium drain fitting with 3/8” hose barb allows baffle to be retained
- Allows baffled catch can to be drained without having to remove the can from vehicle
- Plastic nylon barbed mini ball valve can be spliced into rubber hose for ease of draining
- Includes 6 feet of high temperature 3/8" rubber hose and three worm-gear clamps for universal installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Tired of removing the bottom half of your Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can in order to drain the accumulated blow-by? The engineers at Mishimoto have answered with the Baffled Oil Catch Can Petcock Drain Kit. The 6061 aluminium CNC-machined barbed outlet was carefully designed with multiple through holes to allow you to retain the internal baffle, important to the functionality of your catch can. The 6’ of black rubber hose allows you to easily splice the black nylon ball valve into the hose wherever works best for you! The included 3/8” to 3/8” hose barb black nylon ball valve, which makes draining the can a breeze, and three worm-gear clamps make installing this petcock drain plug a breeze. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) 3/8” Hose Barb x 3/8” Hose Barb Black Nylon Ball Valve
(1) 6’ Rubber Hose, 3/8” I.D.
(1) 6061 Aluminum Drain Plug w/ 3/8” Hose Barb
(1) 6061 Aluminum Baffle Rod
(3) 12-20mm Worm-gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, click here to contact us.
- TECH SPECS
Material 6061 Aluminum Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Color BK
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!