- High-strength braided design for use in locations where abrasion resistance is vital
- Inner stainless-steel braid increases pressure tolerance and durability
- Chemical-resistant PTFE inner core is compatible with alcohol and petroleum-based fuels, engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, and engine coolants
- Available nylon outer braid will not abrade soft materials such as plastic or aluminium
- PTFE inner liner resists long term degradation and will not harden or crack over time
- Available 304 stainless-steel outer braid resists corrosion
- Capable of withstanding repeated temperature and pressure cycles
- PTFE inner liner resists vapor permeation, eliminating fuel/oil smells often associated with rubber lines
- Maximum pressure rating of up to 2,500 psi*
- Operating temperature range from -70°C to 250°C
- Provides refined aesthetics and improved durability over rubber lines
- Available in multiple -AN sizes
- Ideal for constructing custom lines with our full catalog of PTFE -AN Fittings
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Extremely durable and flexible, this Mishimoto PTFE Stainless-Steel Braided Line is an ideal addition to your vehicle. Whether you're replacing a factory rubber line or adding an oil cooling system, these stainless-wrapped fluid lines are available in multiple sizes and lengths to suit any application.
These Mishimoto -AN lines feature a PTFE inner layer which provides a durable passageway for all alcohol and petroleum-based fuels, engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, and engine coolant. Surrounding this inner layer is a woven stainless-steel or black nylon jacket, providing high abrasion resistance for use in confined spaces. Along with unmatched abrasion resistance, this line's stainless-steel or black nylon braided outer jacket adds unique style to your project. In addition, the available nylon outer braid will not abrade soft materials such as plastic or aluminium in tight spaces.
Our PTFE -AN lines feature an operating temperature range from -70°C to 250°C and a pressure rating of up to 2,500 PSI, making them applicable for any fluid or air passage systems on your vehicle. PTFE resists vapor permeation, which eliminates any fuel/oil scents typically associated with rubber lines. In addition, this inner layer resists long-term degradation and will not harden or crack over time.
As with all our products, this Mishimoto PTFE Stainless-Steel Braided Line is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
- TECH SPECS
Line Size -8AN Line Inner Material PTFE Compatible Fluids
- Alcohol And Petroleum-Based Fuels
- Engine Oil
- Transmission Fluid
- Brake Fluid
- Power Steering Fluid
- Engine Coolant
Max Fluid Pressure 2500psi Max Fluid Temperature 250°C Note
- Maximum Pressure Rating: -6AN: 3,000psi
- Requires assembly with -6AN line end fittings (not included)
Purchase Includes (1) Mishimoto Braided -AN Line
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Alcohol And Petroleum-Based Fuels
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!