- Robust bar-and-plate construction
- Rated for 750 hp
- 297.2mm x 100mm x 100mm core size
- Center groove allows addition of divider for use as a dual-pass core
- Designed for maximum flow and heat dissipation
- Arrives ready for fabrication
- Raw finish for endless finish possibilities
- Downloadable Mishimoto logo stencil for personalized branding
- Multiple sizes to choose from to fit the needs of your project
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Introducing Mishimoto’s line-up of Universal Air-to-Water Race Intercooler Cores. Whether you’re looking for an intercooler to fit into a tight space, or you’re completing your track toy build, Mishimoto has the intercooler core for you.
These Mishimoto Universal Air-to-Water Race Intercooler Cores feature a robust bar-and-plate construction to maximize heat dissipation and improve durability. The fins and bars of each core chamber are optimized to balance flow and efficiency. To make fabrication and customization easy, these cores are shipped in a raw finish and arrive at your doorstep ready to be put to work.
Each core is strictly quality controlled to handle all the boost you can throw at them and are covered by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, so you know your build is cooled with Mishimoto quality.
Looking for a ready-to-install intercooler? Check out our Mishimoto universal intercoolers!
(1) Mishimoto Universal Race Air-to-Water Intercooler Core
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Core Thickness 100 mm Core Length 297.2 mm Core Height 100 mm Core Size 297.2 mm x 100 mm x 100 mm Construction Bar-and-plate Universal Core Length (in) 11.7 Universal Core Height (in) 3.94 Universal Core Width (in) 3.94 Max Rec HP 750
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!